Register: Select a Program
You've selected Louisiana. The following programs are available for you.
Select a program and you’ll be asked for your official registration details.
Get started now. It's quick and easy!
- Click the REGISTER NOW button
- Signup by giving required information
- Buy course and continue with training!
Courses avaliable in Louisiana
Click on course name to view details
Louisiana Responsible Vendor (RV) Training
Course Fee: $7.95REGISTER NOW
LIQUORexam.com | $7.95 | Louisiana Responsible Vendor Certification
LOUISIANA RESPONSIBLE VENDOR (BAR CARD) TRAINING $7.95. This is the LOWEST COST state approved training available.
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits) *please contact us to receive this discount
State Approved Louisiana alcohol seller/server certification $7.95. According to Louisiana law “any employee of a vendor who is authorized to sell or serve alcoholic beverages or tobacco products in the normal course of his or her employment or deals with customers who purchase or consume alcoholic beverages or tobacco products” must take an RV Course and obtain an RV Server Permit within 45 days of their hire date.
Get your Mandatory Louisiana server permit here for just $7.95. This course will teach you to serve and sell alcohol legally and responsibly and meets the Mandatory Training requirements as set by the State of Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. Alcohol server training is mandatory state-wide.
Once you complete training and successfully pass the final exam, you will be able to print or save your temporary certification of completion from this site. Within 7-days, you will be able to print your Responsible Vendor Card Online at http://www.atc.la.gov/print-your-rv-permit.php.
If you have an iPhone or Android Smartphone please visit http://atc.la.gov/atcrvapp/install.html on your SMARTPHONE to download the ATC RV APP.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT THE LOUISIANA RESPONSIBLE VENDOR CERTIFICATION
ABOUT THIS COURSE
As of 7/14/2015, this program is APPROVED by the Louisiana Alcohol and Tobacco Control. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APPROVAL
- This self-paced online course is 2 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $7.95 (this is the lowest cost state approved training available)
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- Introduction – Louisiana Responsible Vendor (RV)
- Liability, Responsibility and the Liquor Authority
- Alcohol and the Human Body
- Other Important Topics
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 25 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: 4 years
- Certification type: Temporary Certificate Downloadable as PDF. You must obtain your permanent certificate through the ATC website at http://www.atc.la.gov/print-your-rv-permit.php. We upload your training record within 7-days of passing the final exam. Once you visit the ATC website, search using your last name the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
State of Louisiana Department of Revenue
Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control
8585 Archives Avenue, Suite 220
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809
STATE SPECIFIC INFORMATION
To qualify as a Responsible Vendor in the state of Louisiana, licensees must meet the following conditions:
- Have all new hires complete an approved alcohol server-training program within 45 days from the date of hire.
- Submit the annual fee of $50.00 per licensed establishment.
- Provide all new employees with information on the local parish and municipal ordinances and regulations that affect the sale and service of alcohol at their establishment.
- Server training records must be maintained on the premises of the establishment at all times.
- Re-certification of all employees must occur every 4 years.
- Warning signs must be posted on the premises in order to inform customers of the establishment’s policy against selling alcohol to minors.
The ATC issues server permits, which must be renewed every 4 years by successfully completing an approved alcohol server-training program. Licensees may verify that an employee’s server permit is valid by contacting the ATC. While on duty, a server is required to:
- Have their permit with them.
- Have at least one picture ID with them.
Keywords: Louisiana Responsible Vendor Training, Louisiana Alcohol Server Training, Louisiana Liquor Training. Louisiana Alcohol Server Training. Louisiana RBS Alcohol Seller Training. Mandatory Louisiana Liquor Training. Alcohol Certification. Louisiana Liquor Certification. Online Liquor Training. Louisiana Alcohol Card. Keywords: Louisiana Bar Card Training.
KITCHENexam.com Food Handlers Certification
Course Fee: $5.95REGISTER NOW
Food Handlers Certification Just $5.95
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $4.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
The Food Handlers Certification is designed to teach those working in establishments preparing and/or serving food how to do so responsibly and within the requirements as set by the local Health Agency. This course is 2.5 hours in length. To obtain your 2-year Food Handlers Certification, this course must be completed in its' entirety and you must pass the 25-questions final exam with a passing score of 70% or better.
Each state/county/city may have their own Health Agency and training requirements. Please consult your manager for information on contacting your local Health Agency.