Get our California Responsible Beverage Service Training AND Bartending Skills Training (both courses) for just $14.95. This is perfect for a new employee or if you are looking to break into the bartending profession.
Looking to break into the bartending profession, or just improve your skills while complying with the RBS training requirement for California? This Course Bundle includes the state approved California Responsible Beverage Service Training, plus our Bartending Skills Training.
Course #1 - California Responsible Beverage Service Training
The LIQUORexam.com Alcohol Server/Seller training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect, and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol on the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage, or work in establishments that serve and/or sell alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all workers in this industry.
The LIQUORexam.com state approved California RBS (Responsible Beverage Service) training is just $11.95. This is a self-paced training and students must pass the 25-question final exam with a score of 70% or better in order to receive their 3-year certification.
RBS certification means that the alcohol server has successfully completed the RBS LIQUORexam.com training, and passed the alcohol server certification exam (hosted by ABC). Once the server has successfully completed the training and exam, their certification is valid for 3 years.
Prior to completing this course, you will need to create an account on the California RBS Portal at https://abcbiz.abc.ca.gov/ to obtain your “Server ID” (there is a $3 fee).
→ The Server ID is a 9-digit number.
→ You will need your Server ID to provide at the end of this training so that we may report your completion to the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). Failure to provide an accurate Server ID may result in an additional fee to update your account and resubmit proof of training to the ABC.
→ Once you complete this online course, our system immediately reports your training to the ABC so that you may have access to the ABC administered RBS exam. You may then log into the ABC Portal to access the ABC administered Final Exam. Please note that you have only 30 days from the date you complete this training (and pass the final exam) to access and complete the ABC RBS exam.
Get Compliant Today!
RBS training and Certification is a California requirement as of July 1st, 2022
As of March 29, 2021, this program is APPROVED by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. LIQUORexam.com was one of the first approved providers to offer RBS training for the State of California.
California has passed AB-1221 Alcoholic beverage control: Responsible Beverage Service Training Program Act of 2017. This will require mandatory RBS training for all those involved with the sale and service of alcoholic beverages. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ON THIS REQUIREMENT
Lessons in this course include:
- Introduction to the California Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Training
- The Social Impact of Alcohol
- The Impact of Alcohol on the Human Body
- State Laws and Regulations Relating to Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Intervention Techniques to Prevent the Service or Sale of Alcoholic Beverages to Underage or Intoxicated Patrons
- Development of Management Policies that Support the Prevention of Service or Sale of Alcoholic Beverages to Underage or Intoxicated Patrons
Course #2 - Bartending Skills Training
This training was developed to provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to begin an exciting career as a bartender working in a hotel, restaurant, nightclub, a neighborhood bar or even on a cruise ship travelling the world.
Bartending is an exciting and challenging career, and as any successful bartender can tell you, the money you can make as a bartender can be quite lucrative. This is in addition to bartending being one of the most exciting and satisfying occupations you can have.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT OUR BARTENDING 101 COURSE
A good bartender not only knows his or her drink recipes, but they have the ability to connect with their customers to help enhance the experience of their customers. A willingness to engage in conversation, be friendly and crack a joke here and there are all traits of a good bartender.
This course includes our 112-page Bartender Handbook to print or save to your device at no additional cost (a $30 value).
As you continue through this training, be sure to take notes, learn the drink recipes and put yourself behind the bar mentally to help prepare you for the real thing. While there is nothing like actually getting behind the bar to make the drinks personally, the knowledge you obtain through this course will give you a leg up on the competition when it comes time to get that dream bartending job.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
- 100% Online
- Easy to understand curriculum
- Works on all smart phones, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
- Self-paced training - learn at your own pace
- Site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off
- Free printable Certificate (PDF Document)
- Free printable Wallet Card (PDF Document)
LESSONS IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE
- BartenderExam.com Introduction
- Bartending Tools and Setting up the Bar
- Getting Started Behind the Bar
- The Science of Mixology
- Responsible Serving and Flair
- Whiskeys , Brandys and Liqueurs
- Vodkas, Tequilas, Wines, Beers & More
- Know Your Drinks—Creams, Sours, Martinis & More
- Common Drink and Shot Recipes
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 10 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: does not expire
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)
- *Wallet cards not provided for this training