State Approved Louisiana Responsible Vendor Alcohol Server/Seller Certification. Discover a comprehensive online training program for responsible alcohol service. Learn at your own pace, pass with ease, and earn a 4-year certification. Printable Certificate. 100% online training! Learn to serve and sell alcohol responsibly and legally in the state of Louisiana.
Get your Mandatory Louisiana server permit. This course will teach you to serve and sell alcohol legally and responsibly and meets the Mandatory Training requirements as set by the State of Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. Alcohol server training is mandatory state-wide.
This LIQUORexam.com online training program was designed to accommodate the demanding schedules of the hospitality industry. This program is tailored to guide you through the fundamental principles of being a conscientious alcohol server and seller. After successfully finishing this course, you'll have the opportunity to take a multiple-choice test. Upon achieving a passing score, you will receive your certificate of completion, readily available for printing directly from your secure online account.
State Approved Louisiana Responsible Vendor alcohol seller/server certification. According to Louisiana law “any employee of a vendor who is authorized to sell or serve alcoholic beverages or tobacco products in the normal course of his or her employment or deals with customers who purchase or consume alcoholic beverages or tobacco products” must take an RV Course and obtain an RV Server Permit, also known as the 'Bar Card', within 45 days of their hire date.
This course will teach you to serve and sell alcohol legally and responsibly and meets the Mandatory Training requirements as set by the State of Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. Alcohol server training is mandatory state-wide in the State of Louisiana.
Please go to this ATC site and create your account after purchasing this training. We will report your training record to the ATC within 10 days of passing the final exam. After you create your account, and we report your training record (within 10 days), you will be able to print your Bar Card from the ATC website HERE.
*If you do not find your training record on the ATC website after 10 days, please contact us using the CONTACT US page or call 888-344-5554 so that we may confirm the training record has been successfully transmitted and received into their system.
As of 7/14/2015, this program is APPROVED by the Louisiana Alcohol and Tobacco Control. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APPROVAL
To qualify as a Responsible Vendor in the state of Louisiana, licensees must meet the following conditions:
- Have all new hires complete an approved alcohol server training program within 45 days from the date of hire.
- Submit the annual fee of $50.00 per licensed establishment.
- Provide all new employees with information on the local parish and municipal ordinances and regulations that affect the sale and service of alcohol at their establishment.
- Server training records must be maintained on the premises of the establishment at all times.
- Re-certification of all employees must occur every 4 years.
- Warning signs must be posted on the premises in order to inform customers of the establishment’s policy against selling alcohol to minors.
The ATC issues server permits, which must be renewed every 4 years by successfully completing an approved alcohol server training program. Licensees may verify that an employee’s server permit is valid by contacting the ATC. While on duty, a server is required to:
- Have their permit with them.
- Have at least one picture ID with them.
Lessons in this Louisiana Responsible Vendor Training (Bar Card) training include:
- Introduction – Louisiana Responsible Vendor (RV)
- Liability, Responsibility, and the Liquor Authority
- Louisiana State Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Alcohol and the Human Body
- Other Important Topics
Our course and platform are optimized for seamless functionality across various devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. Experience the flexibility of self-paced online training, allowing you to learn at your preferred speed and conveniently pick up where you last left off by utilizing our progress tracking feature. Here's a snapshot of what our offering includes:
- Self-Paced Learning: Tailor your learning experience to your pace.
- Completely Online: Accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible Progress Tracking: Log in and resume your training seamlessly.
- Device Compatibility: Works perfectly on all your devices.
- Interactive Narration: Engaging audio guides you through the entire course.
- Ample Course Access: Enjoy 90-day access to the course material.
- Pass Guarantee: With a 99.8% first-attempt pass rate, we assure your success.
- Certification: Gain a printable 3-year certification upon completion.
- Bonus Wallet Card: Receive a complimentary printable wallet card for added convenience.
Join our program to embark on a learning journey tailored to your needs, empowering you for success in responsible alcohol service.
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- The Final Exam consists of 25 questions.
- A passing score of 70% or higher is necessary.
- We guarantee your success! Retake the training as many times as needed without any additional fees.
- Your Certificate of Completion remains valid for 4 years.
- Access a printable PDF certificate and wallet card: Temporary Louisiana Certificate available for download in PDF format.
- You must obtain your permanent Bar Card through the ATC website HERE.
- We upload your training record within 10 days of passing the final exam.
- Once you visit the ATC website, search using your last name and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- You will then print your 'Bar Card', and keep it with you while serving or selling alcohol at your place of employment.
*This training is also referred to as 'Alcohol Server/Seller Training' or 'Bartender Training'
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
State of Louisiana Department of Revenue
Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control
8585 Archives Avenue, Suite 220
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809
Are you an owner or a manager and have multiple employees to train? If so, call us at 888-344-5554 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your training needs. All Single Location and Multi-Location Account holder corporate accounts may pre-purchase course credits or request billing with net-30 terms (there is no qualification process required for billing).
- No set-up fees, ongoing, or hidden fees.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR CORPORATE SOLUTIONS