COVID-19 Safety Training for Food and Beverage Establishments. This course is 1.5 hours in length. To obtain your Certificate of Completion, this course must be completed in its' entirety and you must pass the 25-questions final exam with a passing score of 70% or better.
As restaurants and bars resume operations in most areas of the United States, considerations for ways in which operators can protect employees, customers, and communities and slow the spread of COVID-19 must be evaluated by bar and restaurant operators. This course was developed for those who own, manage and work in food and beverage related businesses and is intended to help you understand your responsibilities with regard to protecting yourself, your employees and your customers; and to intended to provide details on how to develop a plan to help open your business in a safe and responsible manner.
It is important to understand the fundamental response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) recommendations for food establishments include, among many other things:
- Wash Hands frequently for 20 seconds, using hot water, soap, and vigorous rubbing.
- Minimize bare-hand contact with all food products and food contact surfaces.
- Practice extra precaution with Highly Susceptible Populations.
- Avoid touching face, mouth, nose, and eyes.
- Sanitize high frequency points: tables, door handles, counters, door frames, chairs, and seating areas.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Beyond the general information above, this course goes into detail providing the suggestions, recommendations and best practices as outlined by the CDC, FDA, OSHA and leading health experts.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING
- This self-paced online training is 1.5 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $4.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
- 90-day Course Access
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $3.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
Do you have 100+ employees to train? If so, contact us at contact@LIQUORexam.com for the discounted rate of $3.00 per student with net-30 terms.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- COVID-19 Safety Training Introduction
- Understanding Healthy Operations
- Maintaining a Safe Workplace
- Recommended Health Protocols
- Questions to Ask Yourself, Your Employer and Your Co-Workers
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Conclusion and Final Exam
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 10 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: No expiration
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)