Get our Wisconsin Alcohol Server Training AND Bartending Skills Training (both courses) for just $14.95. This is perfect for a new employee or if you are looking to break into the bartending profession.
The LIQUORexam.com Wisconain Alcohol Server/Seller training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect, and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol on the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage, or work in establishments that serve and/or sell alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all workers in this industry. An approved Wisconsin alcohol Server/Seller Training certification is required to comply with Wisconsin Statutes 125.04, 125.17 and 134.66 and can be used to get your Wisconsin bartending license in the state of Wisconsin.
As of 12/07/2017, this program is APPROVED by the WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE Alcohol & Tobacco Enforcement. See our approval here.
WISCONSIN TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
To obtain your Bartender or Operator's License:
After you have successfully completed this Alcohol Seller/Server training course, you will take the printed certificate of completion to your local municipality (city, town, or village) where the clerk will register your certification and provide you with a Bartenders/Operator's License.
To qualify for an operators/bartender license, you will need to meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or be a habitual law offender
- Complete an approved (rbs) responsible beverage server training course
Link to PDF Document outlining Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws: Publication 302
This course and website are developed to work on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- Liability, Responsibility and the Liquor Authority
- Alcohol and the Human Body
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Other Important Topics
- This self-paced course
- 100% Online
- Learn at your own pace
- Log out and resume where you left off
- Works on All Devices
- Full course narration
- 90-day Course Access
- Pass Guarantee (99.8% of students pass on the first attempt)
- 3-year printable certification
- Free printable wallet card
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Alcohol & Tobacco Enforcement
PO Box 8933, MS 6-40
Madison, WI 53708-8933
Phone: (608) 266-2772
Fax: (608) 261-6240
Course #2 - Bartending Skills Training
This training was developed to provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to begin an exciting career as a bartender working in a hotel, restaurant, nightclub, a neighborhood bar or even on a cruise ship traveling the world.
Bartending is an exciting and challenging career, and as any successful bartender can tell you, the money you can make as a bartender can be quite lucrative. This is in addition to bartending being one of the most exciting and satisfying occupations you can have.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT OUR BARTENDING 101 COURSE
A good bartender not only knows his or her drink recipes, but they have the ability to connect with their customers to help enhance the experience of their customers. A willingness to engage in conversation, be friendly and crack a joke here and there are all traits of a good bartender.
New for 2023! This course now includes our 112-page Bartender Handbook to print or save to your device.
As you continue through this training, be sure to take notes, learn the drink recipes and put yourself behind the bar mentally to help prepare you for the real thing. While there is nothing like actually getting behind the bar to make the drinks personally, the knowledge you obtain through this course will give you a leg up on the competition when it comes time to get that dream bartending job.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
- 100% Online
- Easy to understand curriculum
- Works on all smart phones, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
- Self-paced training - learn at your own pace
- Site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off
- Free printable Certificate (PDF Document)
- Free printable Wallet Card (PDF Document)
LESSONS IN THIS COURSE INCLUDE
- BartenderExam.com Introduction
- Bartending Tools and Setting up the Bar
- Getting Started Behind the Bar
- The Science of Mixology
- Responsible Serving and Flair
- Whiskeys , Brandys and Liqueurs
- Vodkas, Tequilas, Wines, Beers & More
- Know Your Drinks—Creams, Sours, Martinis & More
- Common Drink and Shot Recipes
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 10 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: does not expire
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)
- *Wallet cards not provided for this training