LIQUORexam.com Food Allergen Safety Training is a comprehensive online training platform designed to provide hospitality professionals the tools necessary to be able to sell, serve and prepare food and beverages alcohol responsibly.
The LIQUORexam.com online Food Allergen Safety Training program was developed for owners, managers and employees of businesses serving and selling food and beverages and will provide you with the knowledge needed for developing and adhering to best practices and procedures for making your food business safe for customers that have food allergies.
This course is for all those working in businesses where food and beverages are served including restaurants, bars, cafeterias, cafes, hotels, convention centers, live music venues, sports facilities and anywhere food and beverages are served and sold.
What will you learn?
By the end of this training, you will have learned:
- How to identify major food allergens
- Hoe to communicate customers’ allergen concerns with other team members
- How to deal with customers’ allergen concerns and requests
- How to avoid cross-contamination when preparing and serving food
Who should complete this course?
This course is ideal for:
- Bartenders, servers, bussers, food runners
- All kitchen staff
- Owners and Managers
This program is easy to follow and has been designed to help you learn what you need to know to help you in becoming a responsible food and beverage server, seller or preparer. Upon completion of this course, you will be provided with a multiple-choice test. Once you receive a passing score, you will be awarded your certification of completion which you can print directly from your online account.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of food allergies and will help you to not only identify who has a food allergy, but how to prevent an allergic reaction and what to do in the case of an allergic reaction at your business.
Lessons in this course include:
- Definitions, Symptoms, and Treatment of Allergies
- The Pine Major Food Allergens
- How to Avoid Cross-Contact During Food Preparation and Service
- How to Communicate Effectively with Your Customers
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
- This self-paced course
- 100% Online
- Learn at your own pace
- Log out and resume where you left off
- Works on All Devices
- 90-day Course Access
- Pass Guarantee (99.8% of students pass on the first attempt)
- 3-year printable certification
- Free printable wallet card
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR CORPORATE SOLUTIONS