LIQUORexam.com Underground Storage Tank (UST) Training is a comprehensive online training platform designed to provide industrial professionals the tools necessary to be able to respond to emergency situations when working with an Underground Storage Tank.
The LIQUORexam.com online Underground Storage Tank (UST) Training program was developed for individuals working in industries where the presence of a Underground Storage Tank (UST) System is in use. This course will teach you the knowledge needed for developing an adhearing to the best practices and procedures for working alongside a UST System.
This course is for all those working in the prescence of an Underground Storage Tank (UST). All employees must complete a Class C UST Training before starting duties.
What will you learn?
By the end of this training, you will have learned:
- UST Facility Components and Functions
- Fuel pump emergency shut-offs - locations and usage
- Leak Detection console (warnings, alarms, response)
- Evidence of a possible leak
- How to respond to a possible leak
- Responding to spills
- Spill logs: locations and procedures
- Spill kits: location, use, and disposal
- Safety and other emergency actions
- Safety procedures and implementation
Who should complete this course?
This course is ideal for
- Oil and Gas
- Trade and Transportation
This program is easy to follow and has been designed to help you learn what you need to know to help you in becoming a responsible Class C Operator. Upon completion of this course, you will be provided with a multiple-choice test. Once you receive a passing score, you will be awarded your certification of completion which you can print directly from your online account.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of Underground Storage Training and will help you to not only identify how to handle emergency situations, but how to prevent potential dangerous situations.
Lessons in this course include:
- General definitions, responsibilities, and rules
- How to identify releases
- How to clean up spills correctly
- How to respond to emergencies
- Training requirements and reporting
- Safe Fuel handling and Basic First Aid
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
- This self-paced course
- 100% Online
- Learn at your own pace
- Log out and resume where you left off
- Works on All Devices
- 90-day Course Access
- Pass Guarantee (99.8% of students pass on the first attempt)
- 3-year printable certification
- Free printable wallet card
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR CORPORATE SOLUTIONS