Pennsylvania RAMP + Bartending Skills Bundle
Get our Pennsylvania RAMP Training AND Bartending Skills Training (both courses) for one low cost. This is perfect for a new employee or if you are looking to break into the bartending profession....
Get the RAMP Server/Seller training you need at a price you'll love with LIQUORexam.com. PLCB approved! 100% online! Learn at Your Own Pace!
Responsible Alcohol Management Program. Get the RAMP Server/Seller Training you need at a price you'll love with LIQUORexam.com. Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) approved! 100% online! Learn at Your Own Pace!
As of 12/17/2018, this training has been approved by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board as a valid training for the Responsible Alcohol Management (RAMP), Server/Seller Training component.. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APPROVAL
This training will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect, and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol on the human body, and was specifically designed for those who own, manage, or work in establishments that serve and/or sell alcohol.
Please be advised, if you are currently employed at a PA liquor licensed establishment, you will need to enter the License Identification Number (LID), during registration. The LID number can be found on the establishment's liquor license. By providing this important number, your establishment will receive credit for your participation!
This course and website are developed to work on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
Licensees who seek RAMP certification of their licensed premises must successfully complete the four program prerequisites. Completing either the owner/manager or server/seller training alone does not grant certification to the establishment or the person completing the training.
1. Owner/Manager Training focuses on those most responsible for determining daily operations and policies of the licensed establishment – the owner and manager. Training topics will include the creation of house policies and procedures for staff and the public, as well as aspects of the Server/Seller training.
*NEW Virtual Training option available through the PLCB.*
2. Server/Seller Training benefits anyone who serves or sells alcoholic beverages and/or checks IDs, including owners and managers of licensed establishments. The training covers how to detect fake IDs, identify signs of intoxication and responsibly manage patrons.
3. New Employee Orientation must be provided to each member of the licensee's current alcohol service staff and to each new employee within 30 days of hire. Subsequently, a Licensee New Employee Orientation Form (PDF) must be completed and signed by each new employee.
4. Signage must be posted at the licensed establishment regarding responsible alcohol service.
5. Apply for RAMP Certification – After a licensee has completed the prerequisites of RAMP certification, the licensee must file an application for RAMP certification in PLCB+ by following these instructions. There is no fee for applying for certification or recertification.
Benefits of RAMP certification to the licensee include:
Are you an owner or a manager and have multiple employees to train? If so, call us at 888-344-5554 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your training needs. All Single Location and Multi-Location Account holders corporate accounts may pre-purchase course credits or request billing with net-30 terms (there is no qualification process required for billing).
Pennsylvania alcohol server training, Pennsylvania liquor training. Pennsylvania alcohol server training. Pennsylvania RBS alcohol seller training. Mandatory Pennsylvania Liquor Training. Alcohol Certification. Pennsylvania Liquor Certification. Online Liquor Training. Pennsylvania Alcohol Card, Pennsylvania RAMP training
Select your course
Click the 'Enroll Now' button
Enter some basic personal information
Start your training!
Each licensee, employee, or agent of an establishment which sells, cultivates, manufactures, tests, or transports marijuana or a marijuana product, or who checks the identification of a consumer or vis...
Don’t take our word for it. LIQUORexam.com courses average 4.8 stars!
“I didn't' expect much considering the low price but I was way off. This was such a great course! The course was easy to follow, and I liked how key notes were presented. Thank you!”
“What a great course! It was very easy to navigate, and the information was presented in a way that was clear and cohesive. The information was clear and the format could be beneficial even to someone with a slower connection. The scenarios were practical, and the exam questions were all covered in the material.”
“I enjoyed this course very much. I liked being able to listen rather than just read, the knowledge checks throughout, and I really liked that the questions told you right away if you got it wrong so you could learn from it.. and also, that it was very easy to follow.”