Register: Select a Program
You've selected Kentucky. The following programs are available for you.
Select a program and you’ll be asked for your official registration details.
Kentucky Alcohol Server/Seller Training
Course Fee: $7.95REGISTER NOW
Kentucky Alcohol Server/Seller Training $7.95
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
This self-paced online course is 2 hours in length. The following require training:
- City of Bowling Green: Must complete training within 30 days of hire
- City of Nicholasville (also includes tobacco sales laws): Must complete training within 90 days of hire
- City of Russellville: Servers must complete training within 120 days of hire for and 60 days for Licensee
- City of Lexington-Fayette: Must complete training within 60 days of hire
Although alcohol server/seller training in not mandatory in all areas of Kentucky, many cities do require mandatory server/seller training by a recognized training provider such as LIQUORexam.com.
- This course and website are fully functional on any smart phone, tablet or computer -
The fee for this course is just $7.95. Certification is valid for a period of 2 years.
Get started now. It's quick and easy!
- Click the REGISTER NOW button
- Signup by giving required information
- Buy course and continue with training!