LIQUORexam.com | $7.95 | Colorado Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
$7.95 Colorado Alcohol Server/Seller Training
Bonus for 2018!! NOW GET FREE FOOD HANDLERS CERTIFICATION TRAINING AND FREE CPR CERTIFICATION TRAINING WITH ANY ALCOHOL SERVER/SELLER TRAINING COURSE PURCHASED. *You will receive an email containing a link and instructions for claiming your free courses once you register and purchase this training.
THIS COURSE IS NOT COLORADO APPROVED - TRAINING MUST BE COMPLETED IN A CLASSROOM SETTING
To be considered a Responsible Alcohol Beverage Vendor at any licensed premises, or to serve beverage alcohol at tastings held in retail liquor stores or liquor licensed drugstores, the following standards must be complied with. A training program must be attended by the resident on-site owner (if applicable) or a manager, and all employees selling/serving alcohol beverages
Once a licensee is designated a "Responsible Vendor," all new employees involved in the sale, handling and service of alcoholic beverages must complete the training described in this regulation within 90 days of date of hire.
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
- This course and website are fully functional on any smart phone, tablet or computer -
- The fee for this course is just $7.95.
- This self-paced online course is 2 hours in length.
- Certification is valid for a period of 3 years.
- 90-day Course Access
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
State of Colorado
Department of Revenue
Liquor and Tobacco Enforcement Division
1881 Pierce Street, Suite 108A
Lakewood, Colorado 80214-1495
STATE SPECIFIC INFORMATION
To qualify as a Responsible Vendor in the state of Colorado, licensees must meet the following conditions:
- All managers, employees, as well as any on-site owners who sell or serve alcohol must attend training (visit http://www.coloradoservesmart.com to shedule a class at your location).
- All new hires must complete the required training within 60 days. Training must be in a classroom setting.
- Re-certification of all employees must occur every 2 years.
- Training must occur for at least a four hour time period.
- Written documentation must be maintained on program attendance regarding each attendee.
- Those attending the training must be tested on their knowledge of the material covered.
- Those attending the training must be given surveys that they may answer on the effectiveness of the training.
- Any verbal feedback that is received from those attending the training must be documented.