Washington Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) Certification
Washington Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) for just $7.95. Get the certification that you need with 100% online training. Learn to serve and sell alcohol responsibility and legally in the state of Washington. Washington alcohol server training (MAST) is required for employees involved in sales, service, and managing of on-premises establishments (with some exceptions including employees conducting tasting events at a grocery store or farmer's market). You must have your permit in hand within 60 days of initial hire.
As of 01/15/2019, this course has been APPROVED by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR APPROVAL
In the state of Washington, you are required to have one of the following permits:
Class 12 Mixologist Permit are for people 21 years of age and older.
The Class 12 permit allows you to:
- Draw alcohol from tap and mix drinks
- Perform duties included in the Class 13 permit
- Manage the establishment
- Conduct alcohol tasting
Class 13 Servers Permit are for people 18 years of age and older.
The Class 13 permit allows you to:
- Take alcohol orders
- Carry alcohol to the customer and pour it into a customer's glass at the table
*the training is the same for either permit - we will mail the appropriate permit based on your birth date.
Once you complete the training, and pass the final exam, we will mail your Class 12 or Class 13 permit to you within 30 days. We will also report your training to the WSLCB within 30 days.
For replacement cards, please email us at email@example.com to request a replacement card - there is a $5 fee for replacement Class 12 or Class 13 permit cards.
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN ABOUT THE WASHINGTON MAST ALCOHOL SERVER/SELLER TRAINING COURSE
ABOUT THIS COURSE
LIQUORexam.com is a Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board certified third-party website - any questions related to course access, technical issues and course content must be directed to LIQUOOrexam.com representatives at 888-344-5554 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WSLCB has certified the MAST course based on the Washington Administrative Code 314-17 and any other information on this website that is not a part of the MAST course may not been certified by WSLCB.
- This self-paced online training is 3 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $7.95
- Refund Policy: For refunds requested placed within ten (10) calendar days of purchase, one hundred percent (100%) of the course fee shall be refunded, provided Student has not accessed the training course. Once any course has been accessed, no refunds are available.
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion - includes printable Wallet Certificate at no additional cost.
- 90 day Course Access
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
The training promotes key principles to help businesses operate within the constraints of the law and reduce their liabilities:
- Eliminate selling to underage persons
- Eliminate selling to apparently intoxicated customers
- Refuse altered or false identification
- To educate you on the laws, rules and regulations relating to the sale and service of alcohol in the state of Washington.
- To teach you to become a responsible server and/or seller of alcohol
- To provide the tools you need to be able to identify apparent intoxication and to identify minors.
- To provide the tools you need to prevent alcohol sales and service to Apparently Intoxicated Persons (AIP) or to minors.
- To teach you how to deal with difficult situations that may arise while working in/at a licensed establishment.
- To teach you how to properly check identification and how to identify a fake ID.
- To promote responsible alcohol service and make a positive impact on the community.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Final Exam is available in English, Korean and Spanish!!
Lessons in this course include:
- Module One: Mandatory Alcohol Server Training Program
- Module Two: Alcohol and its Effects on the Body
- Module Three: Minors and Checking ID
- Module Four: Apparently Intoxicated Person (AIP)
- Module Five: Liability
- Module Six: WAC 314-11, Alcohol Rules and MAST
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final Exam: 40 questions (pass guarantee)
- Passing Score: 80% or better
- Permit valid period: 5 years
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (Certificate of Completion available to save, print or email - Class 12 or Class 13 Permit mailed within 30 days)
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
State of Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board
3000 Pacific Avenue SE
Olympia, WA 98504
Phone: (360) 664-1600
Website: Washintgon State Liquor and Cannabis Board
Keywords: Washington MAST Alcohol Training. Washington Alcohol Server Training, Washington Liquor Training. Mandatory Washington Alcohol Server Training. Mandatory Washington Alcohol Seller Training. Mandatory Washington Liquor Training. Alcohol Certification. Washington Liquor Certification. Online Liquor Training. Montana Alcohol Card.