$7.95 Marijuana Handlers Training
Each licensee, employee, or agent of an establishment which sells, cultivates, manufactures, tests, or transports marijuana or a marijuana product, or who checks the identification of a consumer or visitor, should complete marijuana handler training.
Topics covered in this course include: The History of Marijuana, How to Spot Fake ID's, Ways Marijuana is Used, Types of Marijuana, Dealing with Difficult Situations, Recognizing the Signs of Impairment, and State Laws and Regulations.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This self-paced online training is 1.5 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $7.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
- 90-day Course Access
The BUDTENDERexam.com Marijuana Handlers certification training program will teach you how to handle and sell marijuana and marijuana products responsibly, how to handle difficult situations, how to check for proper ID, and to understand the effects of marijuana and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling marijuana. Responsible marijuana service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
This course and website are developed to work on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- Introduction to Marijuana
- Marijuana Consumption & Effects on the Human Body
- How to Check for Proper Identification
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 20 questions
- Passing score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: 3 years
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)