$5.95 Food Handlers Training and Certification
The Food Handlers Certification is designed to teach those working in establishments preparing and/or serving food how to do so responsibly and within the requirements as set by the local Health Agency. This course is 1.5 hours in length. To obtain your 2-year Food Handlers Certification, this course must be completed in its' entirety and you must pass the 25-questions final exam with a passing score of 70% or better.
Each state/county/city may have their own Health Agency and training requirements. Please consult your manager for information on contacting your local Health Agency.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This self-paced online training is 1.5 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $5.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
- 90-day Course Access
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $4.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- Food Handlers Certification Introduction
- Employee Health and Hygiene
- Food Borne Illness, Allergies & Cross-Contaminatio
- Food Preparation; Temperature and Time Requirement
- Maintaining a Safe and Sanitary Work Environment
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 25 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: 2 years
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)