$7.95 Mississippi Alcohol Server/Seller Training
LIQUORexam.com is a comprehensive Alcohol Server and Seller Training program designed to provide the tools necessary for you to be able to sell and/or serve alcohol responsibly, legally and safely in the State of Mississippi.
This program has been developed by industry professionals encompassing all aspects of alcohol service. Whether you serve and/or sell alcohol at a restaurant, bar, nightclub, convention center, grocery store, convenience store, sporting stadium or live music arena, this training is right for you.
The LIQUORexam.com online training program is a self paced learning module that can be administered at any time. This program is easy to follow and was designed to help you learn what it takes to become a responsible alcohol server and/or seller. Upon completion of the learning module, you will be provided a multiple choice test and you must receive a passing score to receive your certification. Once you pass the test, you will be able to print your certification card directly from your account.
- This course and website are fully functional on any smart phone, tablet or computer -
- The fee for this course is just $7.95.
- This self-paced online course is 1.5 hours in length.
- Certification is valid for a period of 3 years.
- 90-day Course Access
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This self-paced online training is 1.5 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $7.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- Introduction – MIssissippi Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
- Liability, Responsibility and the Liquor Authority
- Alcohol and the Human Body
- Dealing with Difficult Situations (AAT)
- Other Important Topics
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 40 questions
- Passing Score: 80% or better
- Certification valid period: 3 years
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
Alcoholic Beverage Control Office
P.O. Box 540
Madison, Mississippi 39110-0540