Vermont On-Premise Alcohol Seller Awareness Training
NOTICE: This course IS NOT approved by the Vermont Department of Liquor Control. While this course is Vermont specific, this course does not meet the training requirements of the Vermont Department of Liquor Control.
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
STATE SPECIFIC INFORMATION
The fee for this course is just $7.95
- This self-paced online training is 3 hours in length
- The fee for this course is $7.95
- 100% Online - Learn at your own pace
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
- 90-day Course Access
This course and website are developed to work on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- Introduction On-Premise Vermont
- Liability and Responsibility On-Premise Vermont
- Alcohol and the Human Body
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Tobacco and Other Important Topics
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 40 questions
- Passing score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: 2 years
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
Vermont Department of Liquor Control
13 Green Mountain Drive
Montpelier, Vermont 05620-4501
Ph (802) 828-2339 Fax (802) 828-1031
Website: Vermont Department of Liquor Control