Register: Select a Program
You've selected Nebraska. The following programs are available for you.
Select a program and you’ll be asked for your official registration details.
Nebraska Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
Course Fee: $7.95REGISTER NOW
LIQUORexam.com: $7.95 | Nebraska Alcohol Server/Seller Certification Online
State Approved Nebraska Alcohol Server/Seller Certification just $7.95
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager Accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits)
Our state approved Nebraska alcohol seller/server certification is just $7.95. Get the certification that you need with 100% online training. Learn to server and sell alcohol responsibility and legally in the state of Nebraska. Although alcohol/server seller training in not mandatory in the State of Nebraska, licensees and their employees having completed alcohol server and seller training by an approved training provider may receive mitigation benefits should an employee receive a citation for breaking one of the alcohol laws.
This training promotes four key principles to help businesses operate within the constraints of the law and reduce their liabilities:
- Eliminate selling to underage persons
- Eliminate secondary selling
- Eliminate selling to intoxicated customers
- Refuse altered or false identification
ABOUT THIS COURSE
As of 6/03/2014, this course is APPROVED by the State of Nebraska Liquor Control Commission. VIEW OUR APPROVAL HERE
- This self-paced online training is 2 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $7.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
This course and website are developed to work on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- Introduction – Nebraska Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
- Nebraska Liquor Regulations and Requirements
- Liability, Responsibility and the Liquor Authority
- Alcohol and the Human Body
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Other Important Topics
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 40 questions
- Passing Score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: 3 years
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
State of Nebraska Liquor Control Commission
301 Centennial Mall South
P.O. Box 95046
Lincoln, Nebraska 68509-5046
Website: State of Montana Liquor Control Division
Keywords: Nebraska alcohol server Training. Nebraska alcohol certification, Nebraska Alcohol Server Training, Arizona Title 4 Liquor Training. Nebraska Alcohol Server Training. Nebraska RBS Alcohol Seller Training. Mandatory Nebraska Liquor Training. Alcohol Certification. Nebraska Liquor Certification. Online Liquor Training. Nebraska Alcohol Card.
Get started now. It's quick and easy!
- Click the REGISTER NOW button
- Signup by giving required information
- Buy course and continue with training!