Register: Select a Program
You've selected Colorado. The following programs are available for you.
Select a program and you’ll be asked for your official registration details.
Get started now. It's quick and easy!
- Click the REGISTER NOW button
- Signup by giving required information
- Buy course and continue with training!
Courses avaliable in Colorado
Click on course name to view details
Colorado Responsible Alcohol Beverage Vendor Train
Course Fee: $7.95REGISTER NOW
Colorado Responsible Alcohol Beverage Vendor Training $7.95
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $5.95 (min 5 user credits) *please contact us to receive this discount
The LIQUORexam.com Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) training program will teach you how to serve alcohol responsibly, handle difficult situations, detect and deal with drug use or sales, check for proper ID, and understand the effects of alcohol and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling alcohol. Responsible alcohol service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
- This course and website are fully functional on any smart phone, tablet or computer -
The fee for this course is just $7.95. Certification is valid for a period of 3 years.
This self-paced online course is 2 hours in length.
To be considered a Responsible Alcohol Beverage Vendor at any licensed premises, or to serve beverage alcohol at tastings held in retail liquor stores or liquor licensed drugstores, the following standards must be complied with. A training program must be attended by the resident on-site owner (if applicable) or a manager, and all employees selling/serving alcohol beverages
Once a licensee is designated a "Responsible Vendor," all new employees involved in the sale, handling and service of alcoholic beverages must complete the training described in this regulation within 90 days of date of hire.
STATE LIQUOR AUTHORITY
State of Colorado
Department of Revenue
Liquor and Tobacco Enforcement Division
1881 Pierce Street, Suite 108A
Lakewood, Colorado 80214-1495
STATE SPECIFIC INFORMATION
To qualify as a Responsible Vendor in the state of Colorado, licensees must meet the following conditions:
- All managers, employees, as well as any on-site owners who sell or serve alcohol must attend training (visit http://www.coloradoservesmart.com to shedule a class at your location).
- All new hires must complete the required training within 60 days.
- Re-certification of all employees must occur every 2 years.
- Training must occur for at least a four hour time period.
- Written documentation must be maintained on program attendance regarding each attendee.
- Those attending the training must be tested on their knowledge of the material covered.
- Those attending the training must be given surveys that they may answer on the effectiveness of the training.
- Any verbal feedback that is received from those attending the training must be documented.
KITCHENexam.com Food Handlers Certification
Course Fee: $5.95REGISTER NOW
Food Handlers Certification Just $5.95
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $4.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
The Food Handlers Certification is designed to teach those working in establishments preparing and/or serving food how to do so responsibly and within the requirements as set by the local Health Agency. This course is 2.5 hours in length. To obtain your 2-year Food Handlers Certification, this course must be completed in its' entirety and you must pass the 25-questions final exam with a passing score of 70% or better.
Each state/county/city may have their own Health Agency and training requirements. Please consult your manager for information on contacting your local Health Agency.
BUDTENDERexam.com Marijuana Handlers Certification
Course Fee: $17.95REGISTER NOW
Budtenderexam.com Marijuana Handlers Certification Just $17.95
Bulk Purchases for Owner/Manager accounts $15.95 (min 5 user credits) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR OWNER/MANAGER ACCOUNT
Each licensee, employee, or agent of an establishment which sells, cultivates, manufactures, tests, or transports marijuana or a marijuana product, or who checks the identification of a consumer or visitor, should obtain a marijuana handler permit.
Topics covered in this course include: The History of Marijuana, How to Spot Fake ID's, Ways Marijuana is Used, Types of Marijuana, Dealing with Difficult Situations, Recognizing the Signs of Impairment, and State Laws and Regulations.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This self-paced online training is 1.5 hours in length
- The fee for this course is just $17.95
- Printable Certificate upon Successful Completion
The BUDTENDERexam.com Marijuana Handlers ertification training program will teach you how to handle and sell marijuana and marijuana products responsibly, how to handle difficult situations, how to check for proper ID, and to understand the effects of marijuana and the human body.
This training program is specifically designed for those who own, manage and work in establishments serving/selling marijuana. Responsible marijuana service education is extremely important for all those working in this industry.
This course and website are developed to work on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. This training is a self-paced online course and the site tracks your progress so you are able to log-off and resume training where you left off.
Lessons in this course include:
- Introduction to Marijuana
- Marijuana Consumption & Effects on the Human Body
- How to Check for Proper Identification
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
- Final exam: 20 questions
- Passing score: 70% or better
- Certification valid period: 3 years
- Certification type: Downloadable PDF document (available to save, print or email)